- grey skirt or grey/ black trousers
- tailored shorts or red/white check summer dress and grey cardigan in warmer weather ( not white cardigan/jumpers)
- grey school sweatshirt with Logo (available from Mrs Hooper in School Office)
- robust black shoes not trainers please
- white , black, grey socks or tights
- warm or waterproof coat according to weather
- sunhat or warm hat
- Summer closed toe shoes
Please ensure all uniform and equipment is named at all times.
Jewellery and Hair Styles
If your child has pierced ears then one pair of studs may be worn except on PE days.
A watch may be worn( not for PE), but in the interest of health and safety no other jewellery may be worn in school.
Hair should be of natural colouring and tied back if longer than shoulder length. Extreme hair styles are not in keeping with school uniform, please refrain from encouraging your child to have this during term time.
- Statutory_guidance_on_supporting_pupils_at_school_with_medical_conditions (2).pdf
- General Data Protection Regulations App Sum18.doc
- Privacy Notice May 2018.doc
- Welcome pack.pdf
- Gerrans School Autumn Term 19 Parental Questionnaire Feedback.docx